LOADCAL always satisfies the latest IMO and Class rule and supports safety of a ship promptly and easily
1700 results have already been achieved after "LOADCAL series" of our company is put on the market, and we get the favorable comment from a lot of users.
Feature of System
Operability and Expansibility
You can use it at once without special operation guidance after introducing the system because the calculation procedure is displayed in the display by the menu form and it becomes an interactive mode to be able to check the relation of I/O at any time. Moreover, consideration to the false operation is also thorough.
In addition, the extendibility with other special and general-purpose software is considered enough.
The input of each data and the calculation results can be displayed by the multiwindow form, and because whenever the input or change of weight for each division is done, draft, trim, stability and longitudinal strength is calculated, and the result is displayed, the best loading plan can be got promptly.
Satisfy the latest demands of the flag state and the shipping classification society
Because latest various standards and rules of the flag state and the shipping classification society are included, a decision to pass or fail for considering loading condition can be gained promptly. This system is compliant with IACS URL5 (Unified Requirement for "Onboard Computers for Stability Calculations") and 2008 IS Code.
Because the calculation results are printed in the report form, it is possible to use it as it is as a submitting document. Moreover, it is also possible to send it to the office on land at the same time by the communication function between the ship and land.
Because the data management of the save and correction etc. is easy, user can manage the whole possessed ships in the office on land simultaneously by the communication function between the ship and land.
LOADCAL has abundant options so it can satisfy various demands of the user.
Protection of ship's lines information
The protection function is installed so that ship's lines information never leak outside.
1. Standard function
- Trim, Drafts and GoM calculations (including adjustment calculation)
- Longitudinal strength calculation (including BHD & FL correction)
- Judgment of the allowable mass (only for cargo loading conditions)
(When cargoes are loaded in each hold or in 2-adjacent holds)
- Required GoM / Allowable VCG
- Stability calculation 2008 IS Code chapter 2.2 and 2.3
- Displacement calculation from the measured drafts
- Checking of the full load draft
- Checking of the minimum forward draft
- Calculation of the visibility length from the navigation bridge
- Calculation of propeller immersion
- Hull deflection calculation
- Heel angle calculation
- Input mode: Weght, Full, Empty, Percentage, Ullage/Sounding height, and Full & F.S.E.
- Draft adjustment calculation (Trim, Df, Da, Prop. Imm.)
- Heel adjustment calculation
- Management of loading data (Load, Save, Delete, Export/Import)
- Modification and management of Windows layout
- Judgment to results (Long.Strength, Allowable GoM/VCG, N. B. Visibility, Max. draft, Min. fore draft)
- Grain stability calculation by SOLAS '74 (including Untrimmed Ends)
- Bulk Safety (SOLAS requirement)
a. Longitudinal strength calculation after damage condition
b. Stability calculation after damage condition
- Loading simulation of Stowage Plan & Loadable Quantity
- Measured volume calculation
- Ullage Report & Stowage Plan (After Loading)
- ASTM TABLE (A.6A/6B, 54A, 54B), JIS K2248 are built in
- Metric & BBLS can be selected
- Input mode: G.BBLS, N.BBLS, G.Volume, N.Volume
- Commingle loading (up to 2 kinds) is applicable
- Tank plan is shown and inputting weight into each tank on the plan is possible
2. Option function
- Loading / Unloading Scheme calculation
- On-line Tank Monitoring System
- Output of Ullage Report and Stowage Plan into Excel sheet
- Damage stability calculation for MARPOL 73/78
- On-line Tank Monitoring System
For Container ship
- Calculation of weight of container of each BAY (In Hold and on Deck)
- Heeling moment calculation
- Hull torsional moment calculation (comparing with the permissible)
- Container summary table display (For each calling port)
- Visibility calculation (Considering Top tier of On-deck container)
- Port rotation setting function.
- Input/output function of BAPLIE DATA (BAPLIE 1.5 and 2.0.7)
- Input/output function on BAY PLAN
- Input/output function on CONTAINER LIST
- Display of FULL BAY PALN
- Simulation calculation with Average weight
- Segregation check as to Risk label of IMDG code (30-00, 29-98)
- Check of allowable stack eight and height (displaying margin)
- Check of over-stwing with joint of Port rotation
- Function of re-stowing
- Check of the option port and designation of the port
- Display and check of double stowing
- Check of ID no. of double-stowed containers
- Check of allowable stack weight and height (displaying margin)
- BAY PLAN (including details)
- Container List (Port of Discharge)
- Total Onboard Container Type List
For Multi cargo
- Consolidation calculation of container and Multi cargo
For Capacity calculation of LPG CARGO
- The calculation procedure conforms to the table of the Japan Marine Survey adn Measurement Association